Taurus 9mm Handguns - The new Taurus G3c is a sub-compact 9mm pistol with many useful features and upgrades at a reasonable price. Handling and shooting this gun makes it clear that Taurus is committed to being a competitively priced firearm that offers great features and an emphasis on quality control.

Taurus is doing well in building its reputation and this gun accessory is helping. They also work to improve customer service. Made in Brazil (not in the new US facility in Bainbridge, Georgia) the G3c is a budget upgrade to the already sold 3rd generation G3 full size and sub-compact G2c. And I love the Mayberry Mechanic by Gomer Pyle "Surprise, Surprise!" They've added a number of upgrades that are beneficial at an investment cost of around $300 for a single-action, 22-ounce, 12-round pistol.

Taurus 9mm Handguns

Taurus 9mm Handguns

Iron, iron and other iron. Support, comfort and durability. This new G3c gun has some nice upgrades and extras that you would normally pay more for. I would really like to test and shoot this off-the-press sub-compact 9mm for concealed carry, more fun, and/or soon available as a lower price. And I hope it helps you make some decisions. You can compare this G3c review to 21 other concealed carry gun reviews, comparisons, and rankings in my book "Concealed Handguns & Accessories."

Sold Price: Taurus 9mm Pt 809 Full Size Handgun Pistol W Case

First, I want to give you a rundown of the G3c's specs and features as a base. Next, I give you the 10 things I use to evaluate all guns. Then, at the end, I present my review and how I rate the gun based on each of my 10 recommended or recommended standards. As always, set your agenda and priorities, do your research and check my files, documents, etc. with yours for your own choice. Just a reminder to you that I have not been paid by Taurus or the gun company, and I have not received any sponsorship or payment for my reviews and comments. I would like to share my thoughts, evaluations and recommendations.

Aggressively textured black polymer grip; Includes 6 beautiful panels: 2 panels on each side and front and back

Here are 10 standards and factors that I use to evaluate guns, so I will use them for the G3c. In addition to my criteria, there are other points that will appeal to certain things, such as special models, places of publication, actions, caliber, appearance, including magazines, sight / change type, bore axis, rail, handle. angle, no porting or porting, in addition to documents and bags, customer service, etc. So I've put these in my last Various Events. I have to admit that every weapon selection decision has a trade-off, but I want all of my systems to be consistent. I gave each of my 10 possible models 10 points for a total score of 100 points. You can add your own additional criteria and preferences or remove any of mine.

Accept and consider that there are many features, characteristics, advantages and disadvantages and individual models, and the options you choose based on your interests, preferences, needs and uses .

Green Pistol Laser Sight Flashlight For Taurus Pt111 G2 G2c G3s G3 Tx2 Handgun

I'm looking forward to shooting the G3c and seeing if it does or exceeds my ten chances so you and I can help evaluate this gun for concealment and other purposes. So I headed out to the Santa Rosa Shooting Center in Pace Florida, where we train our students and shoot test guns.

And thanks to Fiocchi and SinterFire for providing quality 9mm ammo in various grains and types to test and evaluate the G3c. All the ammo works perfectly with no malfunctions or misfires of any kind. This sub-compact pistol and its controls and features were a pleasant surprise and fun to shoot for me. The Taurus has improved and is not the Taurus of the past, so keep an open mind and try this gun for yourself. I appreciate the improved smooth operation and recoil capability, up to 4.80-pound press, short reset, thumb and finger release and rest to help reliability and accuracy . A light sight, about two pounds, before breaking clean with a safety stop is good for a budget gun. Below are my ratings for each of my 10 models for the G3c. I have considered it for concealed carry revolver and auto rifle. I want to put the gun through its paces and check for defects, stops, accuracy, reliability, ergonomics and my technique.

Here are some of my general takeaways from the various new and improved G3c.

Taurus 9mm Handguns

I'm very happy that I didn't have a bad reaction at all and he gave all the ammo we got just fine. This gun is reliable, at least for my various tests. There is no downtime and all of these guns perform very well. It chews through a wide variety of ammo and weights without issue, including Fiocchi 115 grain FMJ (1200 fps), Sig Sauer 124 grain FMJ (1165 fps), and SinterFire Greenline 100 grain unleaded JHP (1350 fps). ) changed. SinterFire high-speed frangible bullets are very effective. I did not test the gun's recoil potential as there is no light trigger.

Taurus G2c 9mm Pistol For Sale Online Near Me Cheap & Limited !

For a 3.26″ short-barreled, only 22-ounce gun, I was impressed with its feel and grip, slight muzzle rise, and accuracy. It's a little painful, but for me it's not a business problem that I want and a little concern for my wife. Note that this G3c, with its higher capacity and longer barrel, has an MSRP of about $250 less than the Springfield Hellcat, Glock 26, and Sig 365. characteristics to consider and prioritize. for all shooters.

The slide is very easy to lift, probably because of all the weather of the black teflon coating that reduces friction, as well as corrosion and rust. All control surfaces are Teflon coated. And the slide is Tenifer coated to provide longer wear, reduced wear and corrosion resistance. I remember working at DuPont's West Virginia plant in the Teflon Department during the summer of my junior year of college. They have developed Teflon and it is the best product that prevents corrosion and damage, reduces friction and prevents accidents.

The benefit is exceptional, especially for a budget gun. I'm very happy with his smooth, light, almost no protection and a crisp click. Although the press is a little longer than expected. The activator is not bad and it is not good, but it works very well. Hammerless and with a strike. The safety board does not trigger the finger when pulling the trigger. And the trigger is a flat face. This rifle has a light catch, a short reset, and is true to the original code and its 3 and 3.5 inch fire rate at 7 yards. It's good enough for personal protection and privacy, but it's not an expensive match-level, which makes sense for the price. The face mask helped me focus on the high toes in the front of the shoe for a direct press.

Blued steel, two sets of polished mags are quick and easy to place magnets. Where the bottom of the mag on the handle meets the base plate of the 3 mags (if 3 are included) there are negatives, scallops or holes on both sides for mag replacement and if you need to rip the come out of a double or a fault. Good magazines with their metal finish do well and truly fall. The mag release button has a serrated surface for ease of use and is reversible for left handed/ambidextrous operation. These metal magazines have a yellow face, which helps to check that they are empty. 15-round and 17-round G3c magazines will also be available for additional capacity.

Taurus Gx4 Micro Compact 9mm Pistol: Full Review

All-steel front and rear sights are standard. The rear sight is completely black and serrated to reduce glare and improve image clarity. The rear sight is drift adjustable to adjust the point of impact and the dovetail is cut to accept a fiber optic or tritium night sight.

The ergonomics and overall grip are great for me and my hands and middle fingers. At the end of my test shot, however, the tight grip on the grip began to take its toll, but the minor pain only subsided after a long, carefree session. span of the range. After all, for self-defense, you rarely shoot 200 rounds or more in a row. Overall, this gun felt comfortable in my hand and the grip was not a problem for me and my average bag. The handle is comfortable and comfortable. They are textured panels

Reviews on 9mm handguns, taurus 9mm concealed holster, ruger 9mm handguns, taurus 9mm holster, taurus 9mm gun holster, where to buy taurus handguns, compact 9mm handguns review, different types of 9mm handguns, who makes taurus handguns, what are the best 9mm handguns, how much are 9mm handguns, taurus concealed carry handguns